Spring 2022, Vol 4, Issue 2
Third issue of a multi-issue special series, featuring:
- Health Science Center Library
- Exhibits in the Libraries
- Albert H. Nahmad Panama Canal Gallery
- History & Evolution of Marston Science Library
Other amazing stories in this issue:
- Stories on Publications & Preservation
- Racial & Cultural Representation in Children’s & Young Adult Library Collections
- A Glimpse of the Libraries through Undergrads’ Eyes
- Student Focus: Libraries By the Students, For the Students
- Smathers Libraries Q&A: On the Books with Bess de Farber
- And so much more!
The Magazine of the University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries, published by the LibraryPress@UF, is an open access journal, distributed primarily in electronic format. SOURCE offers the reader an opportunity to view remarkable materials from our collections, learn about our innovative research and collaborations conducted both in the Libraries and with other colleagues throughout the University and beyond, and explore highlights of exceptional faculty and student services provided by the Smathers Libraries.
Pitch Your Libraries Story!
Please pitch your idea by sending 100-200 words on your story idea to be reviewed by the SOURCE Editorial Collective to: email@example.com. Full articles (normally 500-1,000 words).